Friday, February 1, 2013

TGIF

Tomorrow is the first Saturday without a dog training class in six weeks. Saturday, we have no plans. How will I fill my time? What will I do?

Well it is a Budde day, It's the Budde the puppy is ten weeks old day! So I'll need to take some pictures and video. The photos that I post are cute but it is really tough getting them. I never had a true understanding of how difficult photography could be until I tried to take a picture of a eight week old puppy. Whoa Nelly, they move a lot. And they are quick too! So... I think I'll break out my old camera and see if I can get some better action shots this week. Fun times!

I also hope it is dry enough to take some video of Louie playing. I want to try to show you Louie playing fetch with a tennis ball

So here is a photo from last weekend of Budde on the move.
.
Here is a video from a few weeks ago of Louie's cool pretzel trick.
 


We hope everyone is having a happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment