Monday, October 29, 2012

Intimate Close Up

Super close up of Louie's sleeping half fish mouth.
Louie's ultra close up.
I really like my new camera. There is detail in this photo that could take pages to describe.

This is my Louie.
Louie nose, Louie lip, Louie sunken eye half closed, Louie whiskers, Louie white goatee. This is what I wake up to in the morning. Super close up, all you're missing is his hot stinky breath as he snores away. I always have him go to sleep on his own bed but somehow every morning my husband and I wake to Louie sleeping in between us.

Louie also has a way of sneaking away the covers. If he is lying in the middle of the bed on top of the blankets, soon enough the blankets will be balled up underneath him.



Paul's theory is weird.
My husband Paul says Louie must have retractable little finger like claws in two lines running down his under belly. The  tiny fingers gather the blanket and drag it under him little by little, until Louie is lying on a pile of blankets with two cold humans on either side. Louie's creepy bug arms aren't real, but his cover stealing ability is very real and amazing.

I love this photo showing Louie's blue eye.
He looks so calm and relaxed, enjoying a sunny spot. Note the fur on his chest, above the white spot and just below and under his collar. This is the softest, silkiest most velvety part of the Louie. It was my secret, but now it's out. Lucky for us, he loves to be pet there. Give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment