Friday, November 16, 2012

Join the Party!

Hello possible newcomers and friends.
Thanks for joining us. Recently, I seem to have made some connections with owners of dogs in similar situations as Louie. It's great to meet new people and dogs, whether it be in person or online, and hear their stories. I am inspired again and again to keep trying, do my best and just be happy. Louie sets a great example.

If you are just joining us,
and you are dealing with blindness in your pet, please go back to the first few entrys and read about Louie as a pup. There are a few entrys on dealing with diagnosis, surgery and adapting to blindness. I hope these stories will reach the people who need them, and I hope they will reach out to me as well. Pass around some positive energy, it's contagious. Flu season has nothing on this!

I want to engage even more.
The newest project I am working on is interviewing others who have dealt with eye problems in their pets. Please email me if you are interested in being featured in this blog and I will respond with a list of questions. I really look forward to hearing from all of you! lifewithblindlouie@gmail.com

Like us on Facebook.
Facebook is a great way to communicate and share photos. After liking our page, feel free to use it to show off your pets, blind or not, we don't discriminate!

No comments:

Post a Comment