Tuesday, November 20, 2012

We've Made Some New Friends!

Wow! We've made some new friends!
I'm so overwhelmed with all the recent support we've received from new fans of facebook! I could barely sleep, staying up online reading about other inspiring dogs and looking at amazing pup pup pictures.

The most exciting part about new friends online is the project I'm working on. A few posts back, I asked people to email me if they would be interested to be interviewed for this blog. I have three people already interested in telling the story of inspiring pets.

Two are people that I met on the great new website called  Blind Dog Support. They are two special dogs and their owners stories of dealing with vision loss in their pet. Something Louie and I can relate to. The other one is a new friend from facebook. Jake is a 'tripawd' therapy dog. As I understand it, he lost a leg to cancer and he didn't let that get him down one bit! He and his mom are doing great work and their story is very inspiring to me. I look forward to sharing the stories of our new friends. Please check back soon for more on Louie and in about a week or so I'll start featuring other stories and how they inspire us!

Please like us on facebook! Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment