Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Vote for Blind Louie


I hope everyone voted! Well, actually I'm not sure how much I care. I know I'm supposed to, so it's more like a pleasantry "Hi, how are you?" kind of thing "Get out and vote!". Smiley face.

Write in candidate Blind Louie to win it! Although I, myself wrote in Alfred E. Neuman. I voted Mad. Who didn't, really?

Life has been cozy and slow lately. We've been spending a lot of time indoors. It's dark. I'm at work or driving to or from work for all of the daylight hours now. It's dark when I leave work to drive home since we changed the clocks back last weekend.

It's cold outside, I had a cold and was sick for a bit, there were rainstorms and windstorms, the kitten was spayed and had to be inside and rest. Louie does not like the cold. Louie does not like the rain. Louie is whiny. He cries and sits and stares. It's hard to tell if his eye really hurts or if he's just bored.

Tonight, as he sat half facing me crying. I sighed. I walked him into the bedroom and asked him to get on the bed. He jumped up and laid down. I pet him for just a second until he fell asleep and then I left the room quietly, going back in to check on him a few minutes later and he and Snorp are both asleep on the humans bed. I love him, like a kid, a family member, a best friend. I want Louie to be comfortable and happy.

Vote, or don't. It's up to you. We don't really have control over anything. Whatever happens, just try to make the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment