Friday, November 9, 2012

Taking a Walk in the Yard

How many animals do you see in this picture?
Taking the pets on a walk around the farm.
Louie gets his jacket on, well, I put Louie's jacket on him. Snorp is ready to run! Along come Halford cat-dog with his arch nemisis Meatloaf in tow. The sun is out. I am under the weather but need to get out of the house for some fresh air for a few minutes. Everybody's happy.

It's great to have a large enough yard that I can feel like I'm talking a stroll without even leaving our property. The animals love it too.

The picture on the left is a happy accident. 
I accidentally snapped the photo. Upon closer inspection when we came inside I noticed that it's a great shot of the whole group. Slow moving Louie there on the left, Meatloaf right up front and on the move. If you look closely just behind Meatloaf's head in Halford kitty. Where is Snorp? Why he is smelling the camera! The top right corner of the picture is dedicated to Snorp's black and white neck and a small part of his top lip. I love him and there he is!

Meatloaf is brave and curious.
It's actually hard to get a clear photo of her. Whenever I get close to take a picture of her, she quickly attacks the dangling strap of the camera. I try to remember to hold that in my hand instead, which often results in stingy kitten scratches. Meh. This was a great picture though, another accident. It was just before she started mauling me.

Louie seems to like to have his picture taken.
I think he just likes when I talk to him. I ask him to sit and stay, and he tries really hard to stand still for a while. I even got him standing close to the chicken coup with his head over this bail of hay. I like how it looks. I used to take pictures of him with his head poking thorough long grass. He would squint his funny looking eyes and look sleepy and sedated.




No comments:

Post a Comment